Facials involve treating your skin with the right products to restore its radiance and youthfulness. Deeply rejuvenating and relaxing, your skin feels lifted, firmed, and nourished.
What are Clinical Facials?
While spa facials feel luxurious and leave your skin feeling refreshed, clinical facials delve a little bit deeper. They include similar steps as traditional facials like cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, and hydration. However, they are carried out by highly trained clinical aestheticians who use medical grade products to provide visible, long-lasting effects. Clinical facials treat deeper layers of your skin when compared to classic spa facials and so can be used to treat acne, scarring, spots, and even fine lines and wrinkles.
You may find that the products used in clinical facials contain many of the same ingredients as regular facials like glycolic acid, hyaluronic acid, and retinol, for example. However, clinical aestheticians are trained to use them in higher concentrations to benefit your skin.
Clinical aestheticians also carry out procedures like microdermabrasion, LED light therapy, ultrasound, or micro-needling as required by your skin.
Benefits of Clinical Facials
There are multiple benefits to getting a clinical facial.
- Custom Facials
Clinical facials are highly personalized to your skin. In fact, a skin analysis is always recommended. Our clinical aestheticians usually have a consultation and assessment with you before picking the right facial for you. If necessary, they have the qualifications to recommend a customized treatment plan for any specific skin conditions you may have. In fact, if you are looking to alleviate specific skin symptoms, then your aesthetician may recommend a series of facials spaced about four to six weeks apart to address your concerns.
- Dermatologist Approved Products
The products used for clinical facials are all dermatologist approved and designed to get the results you want. The non-invasive tools used during a clinical facial allow nourishing products to penetrate deep into your skin or to remove dead skin cells from the surface of your skin.
- Highly Trained Aestheticians
Aestheticians who carry out clinical facials need to undergo extensive training and need to be certified to work with medical grade products and equipment. Knowing that you are in the hands of qualified professionals can give you a sense of comfort.
Clinical Facials at Fluid Spa
Fluid Spa has several qualified medical aestheticians who can analyze and treat your skin. Some facials we offer include:
- HydraFacial MD®: A favourite with the celebrities, this facial suits most skin types. It’s a great facial to have if you’re prepping for a big event like a wedding. This multi-step treatment includes next-level hydradermabrasion, a chemical peel, automated painless extractions and a special delivery of antioxidants, hyaluronic acid and peptides for gorgeously glowing skin.
- Bright & Glow: Our Bright and Glow facial is ideal for those who want to address specific hyperpigmentation issues. The facial uses SkinCeuticals active products to get those radiant results you are looking for.
- Skin Tightening with Venus: The ideal anti-ageing facial to treat sagging skin. This facial boosts the natural collagen production in your skin using heat for firmer, younger looking skin.