We are working hard at keeping our team and our clients safe. In addition to our high standard Medical Spa Sanitation Protocols, we have implemented the following changes for health and safety.
As always, your experience with us is of the highest importance. Should you require additional assistance in visiting our spa during this pandemic, please contact us prior to your visit so we can make the necessary arrangements.
We thank you for your continued support and hope to see you soon!
- All clients and individuals entering our Spa must wear a face covering until they are in their private treatment rooms.
- Everyone must wear a face covering while in a shared space inside our Spa
- Please refrain from brining guests with you to your appointments
- Limited lounge seating for maximum of 2 guests
- Hot Saunas closed
- Single direction movement in hallways for social distancing
- Limited occupancy in change rooms for 2 guests
- Limited seats at Manicure and Pedicure stations for distancing
- Large distances between hair stations or plexiglass-glass dividers
- All staff in masks, gloves and face shields “PPE”
- Cash-less payments recommended
- Disinfecting common surfaces throughout the day
- Enhanced disinfecting practices between services
- Maintaining our standard high level medical spa sanitation practice
Please note that you will not be able to visit the Spa if you are experiencing any symptoms of respiratory illness, fever or cough or have been out of town or in contact with anyone who is experiencing similar symptoms until after 14 days.
Our coordinators are available to answer your calls and emails and please view our online booking through our website for your convenience!
Should you have any questions or concerns about our new protocols or require some further clarification or assistance with a specific request, please let us know.